I’m sorry for my long absence. Things have been so hectic around here. We went up north for two job interviews and came home with a job!!! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. So I am in the middle of having to pack up our house so we can be out of here by July 5th!!! This means that I won’t be able to blog otherwise I will wind up with 15 misc. boxes and I don’t want that.
So to recap my last month:
Dh lost his job for the second time in a year.
Went up north for two interviews.
Got offered a job on our way home.
Got home safely
Accepted job offer and recieved a moving allowance (thank you God!!)
Packing like a crazed woman because my dh has to start on the 9th of July!!!
I miss you all and will be back I promise. Hugs and love to you all!!!!
Some of you may already know about this site. A friend just emailed me the link and I am hooked.
I’m on there as bookluvnmom.
Post and let me know if you are already there or if you join. I don’t have many books up as I am in the middle of packing them. When we land where ever we are going to land I will definitely be using this to catalog my books.
I was tagged by jessyjam
Rules: After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.
Hmm let me think:
1. When I eat kiwi I cut just the very top off of it and then use a spoon to scoop out the fruit.
2. No matter the state of my house if the floors have been vacuumed and swept I am happy.
3. When I go home to visit my dad I always have him make a big pot of red beans and rice.
4. I love to swing when I take the kids to the park.
5. When I brush my teeth I wet the toothbrush, apply the paste, and then rewet the brush before I begin brushing.
6. My ultimate mommy day off would be to browse and read uninterrupted at a large used book shop. I absolutely love the way old books smell.
7. I am addicted to Sonic cherry cokes.
8. I once took down the brick wall of a home with only a hammer and chisel because my employer couldn’t get me a working air chisel.
O.k. no I tag: Utz612,My_HAT,mommiefor2,misslassie007,Amesely,ocean_momma,sisterdays,Searching_for_Willoughby
It has happened again. My husband came home today to tell me that he had lost his job. This is twice since we moved to this state. To have this happen twice since moving here in 2006 is not good on us emotionaly or spiritualy. I know that we will get through and that God will see us through. Right now though my anger is so big. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as this job loss means we will be making an out of state move. My older girls are especially scared and worried and my husband feels like he has failed us. Like I said earlier I am just angry, so very very angry.
I am now off to put that anger to good use and clean out my sewingroom/library. It’s time to declutter.
Oh and I am very sorry for not checking in on everyone prior to this. I have just been busy wit h the kids and had no time to visit.