A fun and busy weekend
Friday was a trip to the Indiana History Train
We got to learn about Indiana and the contribution the citizens of the state made to the Civil War.
Saturday was a free day at the Indiana State Museum on behald of the Smithsonian. C.C.,Ace and I went while Dad stayed home with Emi and Aly went to a slumber party.
A few of my favorite pictures from the museum:
The giraffe in the picture is our flat traveler guest. Her name is Bridget and she is from Iowa.
I wanted to touch the statues in this display. They looked like they were sculpted from clay.
And these are charcoal on handmade paper.
I love pumpkin pie but, I love my husband more. So I am leaving him the last piece.
In this moment there was genuine happiness,
a joy that comes through in each smile.
This is how I want them to remember life.
Happiness bubbling over and spilling into their everyday!
Thank you ocean momma
Chemo has been postponed. My dad is going to Texas for a second opinion.
This week was busy and tonight we have two extra girls over for a sleep over.
We tried out some recipes from mugglenet.com but they weren’t good. Butter Beer sounds good in the movies, in real life it is ummm different and treacle fudge…well let’s just say I’m not a fan.
So, we just made some brownies and now they are eating popcorn and watching The Sorcerer’s Stone.
I am here.
I am totally blessed by all of your support.
Chemo starts tomorrow,
All prayers and healing thoughts are coveted.
My dad has bone cancer and I feel
A Letter to the U of Michigan Football Team
Dear Coach Carr and team:
Today you will be playing your third game of the season. Since things haven’t been going so well and as the wife of a lifetime fan of your team I thought I would offer you some pointers.
1. When you line up on offense watch for the blitz. It will happen at some point in the game, it always does.
2. If you are on the offensive line…the guy behind you is the quarter back and his job is to get the ball to a receiver or runningback so you can score. He can’t do this if he is on his backside counting the birds flying around his head. BLOCK!!!
3. You only get 4 chances to gain 10yards. I repeat only 4 chances.
4. If you are a receiver or a running back and you get the ball (that brown odd shaped thing) you need to run as fast as your legs will carry you to the end zone. You know, that wide open space behind the 1yard line??
5.To the quarterback…your teammates will be wearing maize and blue. Do not throw it to the guys in white and wearing gold helmets.
6. Defensive line….the guy behind their center is their quarterback…SACK him.
7. Special teams….when you catch the ball and decide to return it, run down the field where there isn’t anyone. It makes absolutely no sense to me when you guys run up the middle where all the linemen are when to your left or right the field is clear.
8. Last but not least if you have to kick to win the game please, please, please, block the guy who can jump.
wife to one who bleeds blue