My Life in Bullet Points
- Aly has moved into the fever stage of this illness, topping out at 102.2
- Ace has not thrown up in 5hours…this is a record I am happy about.
- Ace seems to currently be missing the fever part of this virus.
- Woke up at 1:30 to find that C.C. was sick and she wasn’t able to hit the trash can I left for her. Thank goodness for washable couch cushion covers.
Things I am Thankful For Right Now
- The person who invented papertowels.
- A working washer and dryer.
- Being a breastfeeding mama.
- A husband who watches littles so I can take a bath.
- The inventor of the bathtub.
- Friends and family who are praying and thinking of us.