A Big and Little Update:
Going in order from oldest to youngest just for Robyn.
· Going through that hibernating stage.
· Loves to shop and find good deals.
· Will now mow for money.
· Loves picnic for editing her photos
· Growing up way too fast
· Kind, compassionate and caring even though she pretends not to be.
· Watched the movie Across the Universe and developed a liking for the music.
· Loves to read outloud but gets frustrated with herself when she misses a word.
· A big help with Zoe
· Slowly losing the little girl features of her face.—I noticed that last night
· Loves to cook but won’t eat anything she makes.
· Loves the movie Julie and Julia
· Loves country music
· Learning how to express her big emotions
· Likes to read to me
· Is learning to identify her letters
· Loves to dance and play dress up
· Still the leader of the Dynamic disaster duo
· Likes to borrow the camera and take silly pictures and videos of herself
· A true cuddle bug
· Our loud child
· Loves her sisters and tells them often
· Loves to play in the sand
· Uses silks to turn herself into a princess everyday
· Loves to eat
· Still nursing
· Wants to do everything herself
· Loves to give hugs and kisses
· WALKING….has been for a month now
· 1yo!!!!!!! That flew by faster than whatever is really fast.
· Waves hi and bye
· Says hi
· Puts everything in her mouth..I will be glad when that phase is over!
· Follows her big sisters where ever they go.
· Has no fear
· Loves to give kisses
· Runs to greet whoever is coming in the front door
· Has 6 teeth and is working on a couple of molars
· Tries solid food here and there
· Still nursing