The one I am most proud of…..
1. Make yogurt in the crock pot—DONE
Today I will pick up a new ice tray so I can freeze some of it to use as starts for the next batches. This great tip came from El at Fast Grow the Weeds
Supper would have been a success if everyone could have waited to eat until 10pm. Apparently plugging in the slow cooker is a good idea when you want it to cook the food. I had actually plugged in the can opener which does nothing in the way of cooking the food in the slow cooker.
So cue the mission impossible music(I actually used to have that as my ring tone)
1. Wash all sheets and towels–only two loads left—-DONE
2. Sweep kitchen floor—-
3. Put fabric in new storage bag—DONE–paid the 5yo to do this.
4. Switch littles clothes from summer to fall/winter—in process
5. Run the dishwasher for 1st load—DONE
6. Put away all clean clothes—-DONE
7. Start laundry for me, husband and—in process
8. Sweep and mop laundry room floor
9. Vacuum living room
10. Clean master bath
11.. Clean bedroom—-DONE
12. KNIT some
13. Use the rest of the milk to make uncanned condensed soup from this book
14. Collapse in exhaustion.