My time hop app says that a year ago today I had a status that said “Day 8-28 I am thankful for all the things.” Apparently I was done with the daily thankful thing. 😉 I’m still posting today and it will include 10 things. Here goes.
1. Wine. Two of my best friends and I went to a local winery today for tasting and a tour. Oliver Winery is a beautiful winery south of Indianapolis. The grounds are gorgeous, the staff is wonderful and the wine is so very good. I especially loved the blackberry wine.
2. Cowls. I love cowls. I wore one today while we walked around outside on this cold November day. There was even cold November rain. You are welcome for the ear worm teenagers of the 90s.
3. Our backyard. It is big for a subdivision yard, completely fenced, and it provides space for play and gardening.
4. Grapes because they can become wine.
5. Turtles (reptiles)
6. The ability to read
7. My gym membership
8. Slipper socks with rubber grips on the bottom. They allow me to dance on my living room floor free from the fear of falling.
9. Whoever it was that invented turtles, the candy. There is something amazing about the combination of chocolate, caramel and pecans.
10. Another day.