This is very challenging for me to keep up with. It’s also getting rather hard to list ten things everyday.Oy!
So, for yesterday……..
1. Completing two hand made Christmas gifts
2. Getting a book from paperback swap. Love getting books for next to nothing!
3. A clean playroom.
4. The little girls’ room is clean.
5. Peppermint Mocha creamer.
6. Scoring an in perfect condition corkboard I needed at Goodwill. It will be decorated and given as a Christmas gift.
7. The delete button on Facebook.
8. My sister in law Kim. She is super sweet, very giving, and loves, loves my girls. I’m glad she is part of our lives.
9. My brother in law Jerrid, who married Kim. I’m not sure he would have made the list if he hadn’t. 😉 He is way laid back, funny, and he says I’m his favorite sister in law so he rocks.
10. Another day.